CRS Heavy Duty Headset CRS-HDHSEM
- Additional information
CRS Heavy Duty Headset – CRS-HDHSEM
A very affordable extreme noise canceling headset. Suitable for all industry types but a particular favourite with motor racing, production, manufacturing, mining, construction ……
The heavy duty, over the head headset enables you to connect one two way radio to it. There is a PTT button on the earmuff.
This headset comes with an electret microphone as standard.
Interface cables only available without inline PTT.
Our Heavy Duty cable system enables you to cheaply and easily upgrade you headsets if you upgrade your radios!
- Interchangeable Radio Interface Cable allowing 1 headset to suit different model radios. This also allows change-out of the main cable in the event the cable is damaged.
- Set up standard with noise cancelling electret microphone (300 degree flexibility)
- Added Strain Relief to ensure protection of the main cable connection socket in the event the cable is caught on machinery, etc We have noted that when the cable is strained on similar products manufactured by other brands there is a potential for the cable socket to be damaged resulting in costly repairs to dismantle the earmuff and replace. With our design the cable may still fail if strained beyond normal operating conditions, however the earmuff remains protected by the strain relief mechanism, allowing quick cost effective replacement of the main cable.
- NRR 24dB (Noise Reduction Rating).
- Comes standard with foam ear pads but you can purchase gel ear pads for extra comfort.
- Dust proof PTT.
- 1 year warranty.
MOTOROLA – M1, M4, M5, M6, M7, M12, MT1B
KENWOOD – K1, K2, K4
ICOM – S1, S2, S2Air (Airband Handheld), S3, S3W, S4, S6
SEPURA – STP
SIMOCO – SC1, M5
TAIT – T1
GME – GME, S1
HYT – M1, M5
HYTERA – H4, H5
VERTEX – S1, Y3
For details, please refer to CONNECTOR CHART.
ALL OTHER POPULAR CONNECTIONS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST